1. No alcoholic beverages allowed on premises.
2. Barrel bags must be on markers except when on a playing field.
3. Masks MUST be worn while on a playing field. DO NOT remove mask until after exiting fields.
4. Do not argue with Referees.
5. Top Speed 295 FPS (Mandatory chronos throughout the day.)
6. Hits below knees and elbows do not count.
7. Field paint only in rental markers.
8. No profanity (this is a family-oriented field!)
9. No blind firing.
10. No horseplay or throwing of paintballs in rest area.
11. Offer surrender within 20 feet.
12. Barrel tagging is allowed.
13. NO shooting in rest area – this will result in immediate ejection from the field!
14. Minimum Age: 10 yrs. Parent/guardian release required for players under 18.
15. And finally… NO WIPING! This is considered cheating.
No modes, full auto, ramping, multi-burst, etc. One pull = one ball.
Rest area is defined as any area that is not a playing field.